Monday, November 26, 2012

I Can Be Trained




Don't tell Himself.

This is the post where an old dog attempted to learn a new trick.  It worked; I'm happy.

Here's a mega-batch of felt roll-ups I made yesterday...my hands are killing me.  I'll make them into a garland for my sewing corner.  The smaller roll-ups I'll use in place of beads.  Aren't I clever?  Frankly, I think the big ones look like the psychedelic swirls I used to see in old Looney Toons cartoons.  Maybe I just need a glass of red...

It's Monday...big whoop.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, very clever. I'm looking forward to seeing them when they are finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You got alot of them done..nice job Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to see the garland when you have it complete!! You have just given me an idea of what I can use my felt scraps for--not good! haha!!

    ReplyDelete