Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Comfort Quilt

It must be that I channelled all that anxiety excitement about the start of the new school year tomorrow.  That's the only way to explain actually getting an entire quilt top pieced in just a few hours...




Horses aren't my thing, but I think it turned out well.  However, I don't think my daughter will forgive me for saying 'No, it's not for you'.  I still have to piece the back and am still debating about adding a second border of the blue bandana fabric to make it just a bit bigger.

Happy quilting!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your burst of quilting productivity! I am quite envious. I think the quilt looks great. I love that you used the bandana-like fabric-- it makes it look a little western-y. You mentioned this quilt before in a previous post, but I forgot the details of who it was for-- i'll have to check back on that. Thumbs up!!

    ReplyDelete