Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Big Woo WIP Wednesday

You know the line from Raspberry Beret by Prince where he sings I was busy doin' somethin' close to nothin', but different than the day before...?

That's a fairly accurate description of my sewing week.  I've managed to start strip piecing a Jelly Roll (hold your applause, please) but, I've spent plenty of time gazing and, okay, fondling the fabric stash so it's not a total waste.

Here's my secret WIP...sorry, no details yet.



I believe this is the Spring Memories line, but if you're gonna quote me you might be disappointed as my memory is something of a steel sieve rather than a trap.

Other than that, my biggest accomplishment has been to abandon my Facebook page.  I love technology as much as the next gal, but I don't think folks will miss me too much.  Besides, I'll have more time to play on my blog now...heehee!

Having a quilting slowdown in your neck of the woods or are you puttin' the pedal to the metal?

Link up to WiP Wednesday at freshly pieced and let others know what's up with you!

Happy quilting, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture in your header. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better than me. I haven't sewn a stitch this week. My WIP are these kidney stones.

    Your fabric looks springy. Can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete