Tuesday, July 19, 2011

WalMart Made My Day

If you're easily offended or have a sense of humor that doesn't accomodate the off-color, please skip this post.  Come to think of it, you're probably better off skipping the whole blog as my sarcasm will be utterly wasted on an unappreciative audience.  Just sayin'.

Ever had one of those days when you're convinced it just doesn't pay to get out of bed?  I was so delighted my workday had come to an end, I practically tackled the tech that took over my department.  I know I've never been a fan of a co-worker saying 'Oh, thank God you're here!', but he seemed to take it all in stride (and probably performed an exorcism after I left just to be on the safe side). 

I considered my day off tomorrow to be the silver lining for the crap that was my workday today...until I got home from the grocery and began unloading my purchases. 


  

Nothing...makes...my...day...quite like discovering that I'm the proud owner of jumbo size balls.  Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment