Thursday, May 3, 2012

Geez That's Ancient!

It's Dear Hubby's 42nd birthday today.  Actually, he said when he hit forty he started counting backwards so in his eyes he's forty again.  Sigh...do they ever grow up? 

The kids and I took him out to dinner to Texas Roadhouse where he had his all time favorite: chicken fried steak.  I'm just grateful he didn't want to go to Hooters.  I consider it a personal victory that I've never set foot inside a Chuck-E-Cheese or a Hooters.  I know, I know...but it's the little victories, right?

Daddy, the Co-Defendants and Lulu

Dear Hubby and his hot wife...no really, I'm sweating

Happy birthday, dear!

 

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! You're so funny! Happy Birthday to your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all adorable and still sooo young. You have no idea.

    ReplyDelete