Sunday, April 15, 2012

I See Them!

No, not dead people, like that creepy little Haley Joel Osment from the movie whose name I cannot remember..you know, the one with Bruce Willis.  Yep, you can't remember it, either.  (snicker)  Likewise, I don't see London, I don't see France and the only underpants I've seen lately were the clean ones I pulled from the dryer.  Well, and the ones I'm wearing but who the heck wants to spy those...not I!

I see quilt blocks.  Usually, I don't carry my camera with me but today was an exception and while I'm sure the customers at Bed Bath and Beyond thought I was a few bricks shy of a full load, I still snapped a couple of pictures.



Happy quilt block spying, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I think it was Sixth Sense.

    I often see them in the tile in public bathrooms. Weird, I know.

    ReplyDelete