Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Retreat!

It's almost that time again...time for QUILT RETREAT!!  My Mom's hosting her first retreat at her home and we are so excited...I know you can't tell.  I've spent most of the day trying to get everything organized.
Goody bags for everyone!
I've also been cutting up fabric like crazy.  I've unearthed more quilt tops that need to be sandwiched and quilted...not my favorite part, which is weird since I call myself a quilter. 
Here I am auditioning backing fabrics.  Does anyone really care about the backing?  Personally, I like flannel but in Texas it's really not practical.

At the end of my cutting extravaganza, this is what I've wound up with...8 quilt tops with backing ready for the short-arm.  Just don't ask me about the binding!

Happy quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment