Friday, October 19, 2012

Ragtime Friday

Friday is finally upon us...unfortunately, I will be working the weekend.  On the other hand, Captain Studly will be home from his school sojourn to the south of Texas by this evening and chaos will once again reign supreme!  And I can (temporarily) quit worrying about stranger abductions, lost in the big city children and random acts of road rage.  I know, I'm odd.  Sue me.

For today's finishes I have two rag quilts.  YAY, I actually finished something!

Baby-sized rag quilt

Baby doll-sized rag quilt
The Diva got the bottom one for her doll.  For some reason she thinks she's getting the top one, too (it's going to charity).  If it's one thing both the Co-Defendants are rich in, it's quilts.  I don't think she'll miss it.

So, any quilty projects or neuroses you're working on?

I'm linking to Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric AddictRichard and Tanya Quilts and Crazy Mom Quilts

Happy quilting, y'all!

7 comments:

  1. Cute quilts and the co-defendant's doll will be warm and toasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rag quilts are always a hit. A matching doll quilt--great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to do a rag quilt....I love them but never think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I linked over from Richard and Tanya's LAFF. Great finishes. I'm not offended by opinions. I've been known to have a few myself. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the quilts you're working on. Enjoy the quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love rag quilts and the best thing about them is that they get fluffier and more gorgeous the longer you use them. Brilliant job.

    I worry about all those things too!

    ReplyDelete